AudioSpy can be configured to record and store the same audio data in different quality formats (e.g. in low quality for legal archive, or full broadcast quality for enhanced playback). Each of them can be recorded during the same or different times of the day, over different periods of time (days, months or years).
This professional audio log-ging system offers the ability to record a virtually unlimited number of audio streams. And this is possible in the following three ways: continuously, event based or according to a defined schedule.
AudioSpy is surely the most featured and cost effective audio recording system on the market, by far exceeding expectations. Thanks to the support of the most popular audio formats (in & out), the management of multiple storage destinations, and a total system control to ensure maximum continuity.
AudioSpy : multiple inputs, multiple outputs
Adjust recording sessions
Versatility & flexibility
AudioSpy can record live audio through a standard or a professional sound card or digitalize recordings from other sources. A FM broadcast through a tuner, a web-radios and other live http or rtsp streams can be those kind of sources. A module dedicated to the kind of technology involved manage each type of input,. They also supports or implements different APIs & protocols to cover all the possibilities available on the market.
A configuration module makes it possible to define the various sound sources and to fine-tune all the destinations for routing the sound and specifying the requested format for each of the outputs. It is indeed possible to export and replicate files continuously in various compression formats, or even stream again directly each channel to a new part of the network.
The main configuration interface really allows to define all the needs in order to be able to keep the sounds in the long term. The storage of a stream can extend over several devices added progressively in order to keep the broadcasts “indefinitely”, for an official archive for example, but can also be configured in “recycling” mode to keep only the last weeks of broadcast of a given stream.
A solution ready for integration
- virtually unlimited number of channels
- supports various input types from FM/DAB to http streams
- sound card technology agnostic
- simple & centralized configuration module
- wide range of file output & compression formats
- can store with virtually no limit
- permanent storage, recycling mode & storage tiering
- continuous, scheduled or event-based recording
- enhanced sound export interface
- web service & open SQL database for easy integration
- e-mail, sms and SNMP alerting & notification system
- dashboard with stream status & system information
- plug-in for enhanced Digigram soundcards support
- simple player & data browser
- comprehensive system log
AudioSpy is a scalable solution designed for stand-alone stations with one or several transmitters, as well as large radio networks with multiple stations.